CBRS Alliance, the FCC and Rudin Management Company’s Connect (X) panel will be available on June 23. The panel will discuss how shared spectrum connectivity within the 3.5 GHz CBRS can help address challenges in a post-COVID-19 world. These topics will include the PAL spectrum auction, FCC rulings, use cases, 5G capabilities and more.
- Date: June 23, 2020
- Location: Virtual Event – Register here
- Tim Downs, Connect (X) WIA Panel Moderator
- Michael O’Rielly, FCC Commissioner
- Dave Wight, CBRS Alliance President
- John Gilbert, Rudin Management Company COO/EVP