The CBRS Alliance, with FCC Commissioner Michael P. O’Rielly, legislators, and representatives from the Department of Defense, and NTIA, celebrate the start of Initial Commercial Deployment of OnGo™ service in the CBRS 3.5 GHz band.
Together with key stakeholders and industry leaders, the breakfast event will recognize the wide collaboration required to make the CBRS band available for public use and culminate in a “ribbon-cutting” to recognize this historic achievement.
Held in Washington, D.C, national and local media will be invited. Real stories of ICD deployments will be highlighted on stage and demonstrate the breadth and depth of the early use cases for OnGo.
- Michael O’Rielly, FCC Commissioner
- Frederick D. Moorefield, Jr., Dept. of Defense Deputy CIO for Command, Control, Communications and Computers and Information Infrastructure Capabilities
- Diane Rinaldo, Assistant Secretary, National Telecommunications and Information Administration, Department of Commerce (Acting)
- David Wright, President, CBRS Alliance
- Chris Stark, Chairman, CBRS Alliance
- Adam Koeppe, SVP, Network Planning, Verizon
- Hank Hultquist, Vice President of Federal Regulatory, AT&T
- Jerry Gard, Director of Engineering, Motorola Solutions
- Craig Cowden, SVP, Wireless Technology, Charter Communications
- Claude Aiken, President & CEO, WISPA
Date: Wednesday, September 18
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Washington, D.C.
- Deployment Stories Video
- Key Recognitions
The event will have very limited availability. To indicate your interest, please register here.