Join the CBRS Alliance at Mobile World Congress Los Angeles, the world’s largest exhibition and conference for the mobile industry featuring prominent executives representing mobile operators, device manufacturers, technology providers, vendors and content owners from across the world. The event welcomes professionals and industry leaders from 112 countries and 220 media and industry analysts.
Experience the huge impact of OnGo solutions at our OnGo Pavilion, OnGo Workshop and Reception! View details below – and RSVP for the OnGo Workshop here.
- About: At the OnGo Pavilion, industry experts will showcase compelling uses of OnGo™ for private LTE, neutral host, Industrial IoT applications, highlighting the breadth and depth of the OnGo ecosystem. The Pavilion will also host the OnGo Device Ecosystem which will exhibit a wide variety of OnGo solutions from CBRS Alliance members.
- Location: Hall West Stand 5002 (view floor plan here)
- Participating companies include: Accelleran; American Tower Corporation; AMIT Wireless Inc.; Baicells Technologies NA; BEC Technologies; BLiNQ Networks; Boingo; Cambium Networks; Cisco; Comba Telecom; CommScope; CTS; Connectivity Wireless Solutions; Contour Networks; Cradlepoint; Druid Software; Ericsson; Federated Wireless; Fujitsu; Geoverse; Google; ip.access; Motorola Solutions; MultiTech; NetNumber; Pierson Wireless; Ranplan Wireless; Ruckus; Samsung Networks; Star Solutions International Inc.; Telit; Tessco; Westell, Inc.; Zyxel Communications
OnGo Workshop and Partner Event (Register here)
- About OnGo Workshop: FCC Chairman Ajit Pai will keynote the OnGo Workshop where industry experts will share their thoughts about OnGo and discuss why this innovative and global-first shared spectrum solution, valued at $15.6 billion, is known as the “Innovation Band.” Spectrum Access System administrators will share updates on early OnGo deployments and key learnings to date. Industry experts will also discuss real OnGo deployments and opening new market opportunities.
- Location: 403B – Concourse Level 2
- Date/Time: October 23, 2019 – 2:00-5:00pm PT
- Workshop Agenda:
- Keynote by Ajit Pai (Chairman, FCC)
- WISP Fireside Chat:
- Claude Aiken, WISPA
- CEO Panel: Private LTE for Airports/Utilities/Retail and more
- Rod Nelson, Geoverse
- Mike Finley, Boingo
- CEO Panel: Private LTE for IIoT
- Samuel Reeves, Fort Robotics
- Andy Lowery, RealWear
- Imran Akbar, Samsung
- CEO Panel: Private LTE for Entertainment
- Todd Landry, JMA Wireless
- Brendan Delaney, ANS Advanced Network
- Nader Famili, Senior VP, Technology Planning & Development for CWS.
- About: Join us for a post-workshop reception to meet our OnGo Workshop speakers and CBRS members
- Date/Time: 5:00-6:00pm PT